Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cheapest films in Europe... again... need URL

  1. #1
    marjan
    Guest marjan's Avatar

    Post

    Hi!

    It was a long time since I last participate this forum, but I would like to refresh some idea I had...
    I remember there was posted an URL of one site, where you can buy films and other stuf for editing and cutting super8 recordings. Do you know it? I would like to buy some more films, maybe with payed developing and maybe some other stuff too... Of course I need a cheap option. In my couintry you pay more than 20 euros (20 dollars) for one film :-(((

    ------------------
    yours,
    marjan

  2. #2
    mattias
    Guest mattias's Avatar

    Post

    http://www.wittner-kinotechnik.de/

    i don't recommend you to deal with kahl film, but their web site is at kahlfilm.de if you feel like taking the risk just to save a few more cents. (yihaa, we got cents in europe now. even pennies for some stupid reason) ;-)

    /matt

  3. #3
    Jambu
    Guest Jambu's Avatar

    Post

    Hi, marjan I wrote from Vicenza (Italy)...
    I think you can phone to Fonte Fotografica a photo market in One' di Fonte (near Treviso) at this number 0423/949845.
    I bought a lot of K40 there and I never paid more than 15 Euro (28000 lire), they're very nice and got also used cameras and other stuffs...
    I don't know exactly their address...
    Hope it can help you!

    By, Jambu

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Jambu
    Guest Jambu's Avatar

    Post

    Hi, marjan I wrote from Vicenza (Italy)...
    I think you can phone to Fonte Fotografica a photo market in One' di Fonte (near Treviso) at this number 0423/949845.
    I bought a lot of K40 there and I never paid more than 15 Euro (28000 lire), they're very nice and got also used cameras and other stuffs...
    I don't know exactly their address...
    Hope it can help you!

    By, Jambu

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •